Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This is your path; Dashboard | +Follow
Tomorrow ♥

Yeaayyy !
Remember that date?
We were together since 24.4.2013.
It's been 4 months ya know?
Hahaha baru 4 bulan ajet mcm dah 4 tahun -,-
Anyway, thanks for everything ^^
Thanks for never giving up.
Thanks for trusting me.
Giving me faith.
Hearing my probs.
Being annoying with me.
Being mean to people sometimes.
Ignore what people say.
And trust that we could stay.

Hoping we could stay this way forever.
Hoping you'll always be by my side.
Being with you was the most amazing thing ever.
I'm glad i know you.
And i'll fight for us.
For this relationship.
And for everything ~


Posted at 21:43 | 0 comments

|
Hello !
Facebook | Twitter
Nurfarzana. Known as Anna Alsab. Annoying, hyper, talkactive.You've enter my online diary :)

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -