Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This is your path; Dashboard | +Follow
Honestly
Okay, sebenarnya dulu nak keep private pasal relay dgn dia ni.
But suddenly tahla mcm mana boleh kantoi.
Mula2 cering, cuak, takut semua tu ada.
But then, ingat nak be honest dgn mak sorang ja,
tapi mak bagitahu abah pulak =="
Abah pulak bagitahu kakak dgn abg -,-
Trust me, cuba lah bayangkan perasaan anna time tu.
Abah ckp he need to talk to me.

Me: Kenapa?
Abah: Betul ka?
Me: Betul apa?
Abah: Anna ada bf?
Me: Yes, and i'm sorry.
Abah: Is he handsome?
Me: Err, kinda. Chinese looking.
Abah: Is he just playing around or serious with you?
Me: I don't know.
Abah: I hope you kids not playing around with this thing. A heart is hard to fix. Don't do stupid things.
Me: Yes i know. I hope he's not fooling around with me. But i really do like him.
Abah: It's okay, go on as long as nothing hurt you i allowed.
Me: I know. Understand. Love you

Okay, masa tu mmng ingat abah nk soal siasat apa laa.
Jantung dah nak tercabut.
My voice is shaking.
Dah la tanya pasal benda mcm ni.
Jarang sangat dia nak jadi sporting.
Tapi Alhamdulillah abah bagi.
And today, dah 4 months and still counting.

Sporting huh?
Abah jarang sgt sporting.
But when he is, i took the chance to talk with him.
He's a busy guy.
But he have tried his best.
He work hard and he deserve what he had now.

My mom?
She is more like me?
Wait, i am more like her.
One difference, anna panas baran.
And my mom, dia lebih kepada happy go lucky.
She have gone through a lot  of things.
Trust me, i know.
She understand me.
I never hide anything from her.
But i hate when the end of the day i drop my tears in front of her.
She's my everything.

Me?
Okay, anna panas baran.
Anyone yg anna layan baik tu should be grateful.
Because when i'm angry, i could punch you.
I'm serious.
I am annoying.
Easily got jealous.
Hyper.
Talkactive
I'm more to that kind of open minded person.
You can tell me anything that you want.
I'll listen and give you advice or compliments.
I'll listen cause i know what it feels like to be unheard and looking for attention.
That was so annoying and it's not a good attitude.
"A beautiful face will catch people attention.
But a beautiful attitude will catch people heart."

"So, what's the use of your beautiful face if you don't have a beautiful attitude too?"
Question that i always force myself to think of the answer.
A guy will choose you by your beautiful face.
But a gentlemen will choose you by your heart.
Everything matters. 
In and out.

Who knows a kind heart is a heart that have suffer a lot.
A beautiful eyes have cried the most.
A beautiful mouth have an unspoken words.

That's all
Bye ~


Posted at 23:23 | 0 comments

|
Hello !
Facebook | Twitter
Nurfarzana. Known as Anna Alsab. Annoying, hyper, talkactive.You've enter my online diary :)

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -