Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This is your path; Dashboard | +Follow
Do You Know?

Do you know how hurt it is to be me?
Do you know how much i tried?
And how much i'm scared of losing you?
As time goes by, everything changed.

I miss our happy crazy sweet moment.
That moment when we laugh.
That moment when you said something sweet to me.
That moment when everything was just fine.

I will never stop smiling.
But my heart?
My heart won't stop crying over this things.
It was the very first time for you to feel this pain.
YOUR FIRST TIME.
And me?
You can't even count how many times i've been hurt before.
And the scars that left in my heart.....

Naaa, forget that.
Do you know how much i tried not to hurt you?
Because i am your first girl.
And i know how hurt it is.
And i've fight.
And cried.
And, idk.
I'm tired.
I'm tired of this.
I'm tired feeling like i'm the one that fighting for us.
Am i that stupid?
To think this would last forever?
Why should we bother with love?
Let happiness find us.
Don't chase for happiness.
Cause something you chase might not last forever.

That's it.
I'm sick of all of these things.
I need a rest.
Bye ~


Posted at 18:34 | 0 comments

|
Hello !
Facebook | Twitter
Nurfarzana. Known as Anna Alsab. Annoying, hyper, talkactive.You've enter my online diary :)

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -