Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This is your path; Dashboard | +Follow
Lost

Idk what makes me feel so sad today.
Blurgghhh, feeling lifeless and unneeded.
Feeling useless and alone.
i'm not fine, never okay.
I just smile without letting my tears flow through my cheeks.
And guess what?
They believed :')

Whether it's about you, or those people.
Idk how to say.
Life is too complicated.
Sometimes it hurts, but i smile.
It kills me inside, but i laugh.

Listening to a song that relate to me, makes tears fall from my eyes.
Feeling pathetic.
So many people don't appreciate me.
For what I've done for them.

And lately, everything seems to fade away.
I wonder if you feel what i feel.
Then it reminds me.
You don't know what I've gone through.
So how would you understand?
I'm just wasting my time by telling you how hurt it is.
You won't understand.
But, thanks for listen.
At least you hear.

I wish you could understand me.
I wish you know everything about me. 
I wish i could see your effort to make me stay.
I'm sorry my dear.
But I've tried too hard.
I've fought like a brave soldier.
And it force me to think outside the box.
Of what will happen next.
Enough of losing people that I love.
Now it's time to keep those people I love.
Enough of fake hopes.
Show me what I need to know.
Don't tell me lies that comfort me.
Tell me truth that open my eyes.
Don't act nice in front of me.
It you hate me, treat me like enemies.
It's better that way.
If you need me in your life.
I promise to be the most amazing girl to stay.

I don't need any scars no more.
Too much pain to hold.
I'll forget those who forget me.
It as simple as that.

Forever?
It's the nicest thing to be said by you. 
Know something? 
I'm not sure of our "forever" things.
Sorry, 
But it depends on Allah.
I can't say we WILL be together forever.
But I'll say Insyaa Allah.
Don't hope too much my dear. 
I love you but let Allah decide






Posted at 00:29 | 0 comments

|
Hello !
Facebook | Twitter
Nurfarzana. Known as Anna Alsab. Annoying, hyper, talkactive.You've enter my online diary :)

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -