Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This is your path; Dashboard | +Follow
Blabbler
I hate that, i hate those people and i hate everything !
Blurrgghhhh.
I talk to myself like a dumb person.
I said to myself,
"Why this happen?"
Why and why?!
But know something?
I can't think like a kid anymore.
Come on anna, 
you're big enough to know what's wrong and what's right.
You're not stupid and everybody knows that.
You just, 
too straight to the point.
Control yourself.
You can't do what you want.


Everyone told yaa already kan?
Jgn bawak perangai rumah dkt sekolah.
Kepala tu jgn keras sgt -,-
And bla bla bla...


I stop hoping for something i want when i was 10.
Grrr,
I don't get what i want and i give up.
No more hope for stupid thing -,-


I'm strong enough maaa :D
Always stay strong.
It's Allah test.
There always a solution.
Nothing is impossible to be done. 


Who cares what people say?
Bukan dorang yg jamin future kita kan?
LOL.
Who cares.
Hidup dorang mmng takkan senang sbb dah buat mcm ni.
See la your future mcm mna kan -,-
Segala kejahatan pasti akan ada pembalasan tahu?
Weee, bye freaks :D
Assalamualaikum ~

Posted at 03:09 | 0 comments

|
Hello !
Facebook | Twitter
Nurfarzana. Known as Anna Alsab. Annoying, hyper, talkactive.You've enter my online diary :)

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -