Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This is your path; Dashboard | +Follow
All About Her :)

  


Like honestly, 
we're friend since we're 10.
I love her, 
she were my mom,
sister, 
friend 
and also a teacher.
I respect her like how much i respect my parents.
She was always there.
But now we were separate.
She go to MRSM
and leave me alone here :/
So, 
when times get rough, 
it's hard for me to do it all alone.
She knows how my condition just by looking into my eyes
and my voice sounds like.
Usually, 
she hugs me when i cry :')
But now?
Hmm,
miss her so badly.
I won't love my bf more then i love her and Allah.
She knows my family,
me and me? 
HAHAH
She knows what to do to make me happy.
And, 
i'm kinda scared to her -,-
I won't make her angry.
HONESTLY.
I'll listen to her no matter what.

Too much pain to tell her.
Hmm,
I need her.
She's my panda
and NO ONE could touch her
or you'll die.
Break her heart and i kill you.
I'm serious.
When i love a friend, 
i love them more than my boyfie.
Sorry, but you're not important and not my probs kan? 
Haha, lewls.
Enough for today. 
Assalamualaikum :)

Posted at 20:25 | 0 comments

|
Hello !
Facebook | Twitter
Nurfarzana. Known as Anna Alsab. Annoying, hyper, talkactive.You've enter my online diary :)

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -